Saturday, May 13, 2006
About Me
- Name: guy among the trees
- Location: Jamaica Plain, MA, United States
Previous Posts
- It is lilac time...So far on this blog, I have wax...
- 'Mt. Airy' witchalderI just snapped this photo of ...
- Early May is the time for dogwoods and redbuds...T...
- What's in a name?In botany, a lot. I often get cha...
- Wall O' Moss...In a recent seminar I attended, the...
- Elizabeth Here in Ithaca it is approaching the pea...
- Only in Ithaca...While botanizing in the woods wit...
- STELLA!!!!The star magnolia, Magnolia stellata, is...
- Pretty in Pink: IITo my loyal blog readers (both o...
- Pretty in PinkSpring splashes come in nearly ever...



2 Comments:
i have recently discovered that i love bleeding hearts. maybe because i am one. i have two reds and one white in the yard, but the white hasn't bloomed yet, while the reds are in full bloom already.
So, is the flower of the left wing Dicentra spectabilis ? :-p
Post a Comment
<< Home